Bud's celebrated his 11th birthday!  He's also doing well on the phenobarb and hasn't had a seizure in nearly four weeks (knocks on wood) but he is soooo hungry all the time. I would've posted an update earlier but I haven't had the energy to fight with BL and lately it's always a fight. Work has also been screaming busy. Family drama. Blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, hope all of my BL friends are doing well. I am still around here but before I can like or comment BL craps out on me and I have to leave in frustration :(

I am posting more on my other blog (which I created reluctantly but am starting to enjoy) so if you want to visit please do.  Also, if anyone has another blog please tell me in the comments so I can add you to my daily stops. I miss the interaction here and wish they'd get it together before most everybody leaves.

Also, is anyone else finding that they can only see 5 or so posts before the "more posts" button shows up and then slowly loads  2 more?  It'll take me a month to get current at this rate.