Baby Patrick
Baby Patrick

First the cute. Here's a picture of my evil kitty Patrick when he was only a few weeks old. Wasn't he the cutest little demon?

Now the not so cute. I'm leaving you Booklikes. At least for today. Perhaps a few days. Maybe until next year. I just wasted my entire break attempting to post a review. Now I can't comment, nor read my feed past the first few entries. People comment on my posts and I cannot respond. I feel like I'm ignoring everyone so I probably will no longer post.  I may be back here and there to check in on the first two entries in my feed and I will occasionally post my reviews if I can but I think I'm going to have to say goodbye to this lovely community for good very soon. I have been patient but man am I tired of this.

Stay well and keep in touch.  You can find me, PLEASE find me, at my blog, Bark's Book NonsenseI'm also still at Goodreads for those of you who are still there.  If you have been booted from GR and have a blog please visit mine, leave a comment anywhere and I will add you to my bloglovin' feed.