Help my TBR - I have a tie

I was going to create a little feature where I'd have you vote on my next TBR book because I am still determined to read at least one of them this year but someone else beat me to it. This works perfectly for lazy me because now I can just sign up for Michelle @ Because Reading's meme instead! If you want to join all of the rules are here.

I grabbed three random books from the top of the most embarrassing pile. So, what do you think I should read (or attempt to read) next? Let me know in the little poll down below.

Also, please feel free to let me know if these are not worth reading! Remember this is the year of the DNF (at least for me!).

Night Shift (Jill Kismet, #1)Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow
3.76 Rating @ Goodreads

Jill Kismet. Dealer in Dark Things. Spiritual Exterminator. Demon Slayer.

Not everyone can take on the things that go bump in the night.

Not everyone tries.

But Jill Kismet is not just anyone.

She's a Hunter, trained by the best - and in over her head.

Welcome to the night shift...

*Been in the tbr for a few weeks.

1807983The Lady's Tutor by Robin Schone
3.92 Rating @ Goodreads

Married young to a man hand-picked by her father, Elizabeth Petre is an ideal Victorian lady. She has borne two sons and endured sixteen years of selfless duty in a passionless marriage. Craving a man's loving touch yet loyal to her wedding vows, Elizabeth is determined to seduce her coldly indifferent husband. She knows of only one man who can teach her the erotic secrets of love.

The bastard son of an English countess and an Arab sheik, Ramiel Devington was reared to embrace both Western culture and Eastern pleasure. Scorned by society and challenged by prim Elizabeth's request, he undertakes her instruction in the art of sensual delight. But when the lessons become a temptation neither can resist, Elizabeth is forced to choose between obligation and a bold, forbidden passion.

*Been in the tbr pile for over a decade.

SnowSnow by Ronald Malfi
3.69 Rating @ Goodreads

Todd Curry wants nothing more than to spend Christmas with his son. But when a brutal snowstorm cancels his flight from Chicago to Des Moines, Todd and a few other stranded passengers decide to rent a Jeep and make the trip on their own.

During the drive, they pick up a man wandering through the snow, who claims to be searching for his lost daughter. He is disoriented and his story seems peculiar. Strangest of all are the mysterious slashes cut into the back of the man’s coat, straight down to the flesh…

When they arrive at the nearest town, it appears deserted. Windows dark, car abandoned, fired burning unattended. But Todd and the rest of the travelers soon learn the town is far from deserted, and that they are being watched…

*Been in the tbr pile for about 3 months.

Voting Closes Friday, February 10, 2017 and I'll announce the winner soon after. Thanks for helping me out, everyone!

Ugh, sorry the survey won't work on Booklikes and I'm too inept to figure out the coding.

You can vote on blog page: HERE  Sorry about that. It's a jump-link so you won't be logged out of BL.