FREEBIE ALERT: Spell Cat by Tara Lain

I loved Hearts and Flour by this author. It was super sweet and sexy and a great book to use as a palate cleanser in between all of the darker things I usually read. This one went on my wishlist awhile back and now it's free and would you look at that cover?! Get your copy for the Kindle @ Amazon US.

Spell Cat by Tara Lain

MM Paranormal Romance 206 Pages

Amazon ♦ Goodreads

When Killian Barth, history professor, meets Blaine Genneau, quantum physicist, they ignite their own big bang. But sadly, Killian walks away. He doesn't do physics professors. In fact, he doesn't do humans, because Killian is the most powerful male witch in 10 generations and, though gay, he's expected to save his declining race by reproducing.

He can't even have sex with Blaine, because he's been taught that sex with humans depletes his power. But if that's true, why can young human, Jimmy Janx, dissolve spoons with a thought? Somebody's a lying witch.

With his powerful cat familiar, Aloysius, on his shoulder, Killian brings the lightning against deceit and greed to save Blaine from danger and prove love is the greatest power of them all.

You're welcome!