You're on BookLikes among book lovers so you probably know why book reviews are so important. Just in case you're still wondering here are three points that should encourage you to publish a book review on your blog. Right now.
3 reasons to share a book review:
1. Reading buddies know good books -- there's no better book recommender than a fellow book lover so if you're looking for a next read take a peak at your friend's bookshelf and a book blog.
2. Deepen your reading experience -- writing a review makes you think, ponder, analyze the plot, characters, author's choices and perspective.
3. Shout out -- if you receive good news, you want to scream it out; if you read a good book, you should spread the word out. It's great for your followers but also writers for whom positive feedback is an excellent fuel and wiring inspiration.
Inspired to share a book review?
Now a short note from the BookLikes staff. Oops!
We wanted to let you know that the Post date option in the text editor mode received an unexpected hiccup and refuses to set a future post date, or any post date :/ Apparently, it follows Benjamin Franklin's motto: Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
For the time being the best possible way of publishing is to publish NOW.
You CANNOT set up a future post date.
The calendar sticks to a cursor and dances around making it impossible to set a publication date other than NOW.
The issue has been reported and awaits for a fix.
If you have some reviews, articles, posts in your Drafts (no date scheduled) and you'd like to publish them NOW:
1. Go to your Drafts (Main menu -> Blog -> Drafts (in the right column)
2. Click Edit the post
3. Copy the source code (the text and images will be copied with the formatting)
4. Start a new Text post
5. Paste the source code
6. Publish with NOW date
If you have already scheduled your posts with the future dates, they will publish in accordance to the dates. It appears that the bug refers only to new posts.
We're really sorry for the ongoing situation! ;(((
Please write to Kate@booklikes.com with any questions or concerns.
We can only ask you to stay calm and follow Buddah's mantra: