Ladies of Horror Fiction Challenge

Hi everyone! Sorry for neglecting booklikes a little these past few weeks. I've been working on a fun project and seem to run out of time at the end of the day to do all the things I usually do. I meant to post about this sooner . . .

A few horror reading friends and I have put together a photo challenge for August highlighting Ladies of Horror Fiction. If you use Instagram or Twitter we'd love it if you'd join us. This is the first challenge for many of us and we hope to shine the spotlight on the ladies and find a whole bunch of great reads in the process.  All you have to do is post a picture of a horror novel fitting the prompt on each day and talk a little about the book. You can participate as much or as little as works for you and you do not have to be a lady in order to participate :) There will also be an international giveaway of a horror novel written by a woman  (as long as BookDepository delivers to you), and each photo posted for the challenge will be an entry.

Also, if you have any favorite Ladies of Horror Fiction please leave me titles in the comments and I will be forever grateful!

Here's the breakdown: