The Ladies of Horror Fiction Challenge Cross-post

This is a cross-post, this is not a booklikes challenge.This challenge is a photo challenge based on Instagram and Twitter. If you use either of those outlets and would like to join us we'd love to have you. There is a book prize at the end for all entries posted to Twitter & Instagram. We created the challenge to spotlight ladies writing horror fiction because our feeds were filled to the brim with horror fiction written by men and we wanted to change that a little.Not that there's anything wrong with fiction written by men but there are a lot of ladies writing it as well. I also selfishly wanted to find more author's to add to my tbr.

I'm cross-posting this as an example of what a typical post looks like on instagram.

It's day #1 of our Ladies of Horror Fiction challenge and I hope you can join us to showcase horror fiction written by the ladies. See the rest of the posts by using the #LadiesOfHorrorFiction hashtag at Twitter & Instagram.

Here's my picture of the day:

My stack features some tbr scary tales that I discovered lurking in my basement when I went looking for Angela Carter's THE BLOODY CHAMBER. I didn't find it but I know it's down there somewhere. . .

In this pile resides:
(all links lead to Goodreads)

1598806

1172031

1733507

218756

7182421

1708263

See the rest of the pretty pictures by clicking on this Instagram picture:

& over on Twitter by clicking the lovely picture below:

Look at all those books and it's only day #1!! What on earth should I read first? My wallet is going to be crying very soon. If you've read any of these featured books let me know your thoughts in the comments.