Losing the will to live

The Road - Cormac McCarthy 400 Days of Oppression - Wrath James White

Just kidding. I'm not going all emo but I am feeling the need to crawl into bed and never come out again. Ahhh, the power of books and stress and making the mistake of reading up on animal right issues (I know better)  . . .  I think I need to read something with happy unicorns in love very, very soon. I don't remember books affecting my mood like this and I used to read horror exclusively but these past few years I can't read too many a row or this starts to happen. I don't want to read, I don't want to review, I don't want to chat. I don't want to do anything but watch tv and shut off my brain.

I've had three very social events this month where I needed to socialize with people I don't really want to be all social with and have another looming over my head and I think my introverted self is tapped out. I need a weekend filled with quiet and nature and my dogs and I won't have that until July.

I think this combined with the dreary reading material is putting me in a stressed out funk. So if you don't see anything from me please know that I'm not intentionally ignoring you, I'm just stepping away for a brief moment while I find my sense of humor.