I Feel So Special Today!

Just found this in my email with the subject "Your Amazon Review Paid Off"

Just 99 Cents for Amazon Reviewers!

Creating community is about sharing an honest opinion on the great and not-so-great literary works of our time. We appreciate you taking the time to share an opinion on Amazon that may have helped a fellow avid reader decide on whether to snatch a new title during a sale or shelve it until winter (next winter).

As our way of showing appreciation, we're sending notice to a select few of Amazon's best reviewers with an amazing offer of NOT A CHANCE IN HELL AM I KEEPING IN THE LINK featuring National Book Award Winner DELETING AUTHOR WHO MAY BE AN INNOCENT. This collection of Prize-winning short stories recaptures the imagination and spirit of the short story. It's perfect for summer reading in a hammock or at the beach.

Rediscover the joy of the short story and grab this great little title for just 99 cents on Kindle--but hurry, it's for a limited time only.

****

So, just out of curiosity I clicked the link and it's .99 for EVERYBODY with a Kindle and FREE for those with Unlimited. Now I'm feeling so special and appreciated I can hardly contain myself!