Anyone else going to read this in October? I Can Not Wait! I think I'm going to pair it with a viewing of Trick R Treat.
The five freshest voices in horror will make you reconsider leaving the house on October 31st with these all-new Halloween tales:
• A brother and sister creep out of the darkness with bags full of deadly tricks in Gregor Xane’s THE RIGGLE TWINS.
• A boy with a misshapen skull just wants to be normal in Evans Light’s PUMPKINHEAD TED.
• A group of thrill seekers learn that looking for terror is a whole lot more fun than finding it in Adam Light’s GHOST LIGHT ROAD.
• Two bullies go looking for trouble but instead find a young boy and his imaginary friend in Jason Parent’s EASY PICKINGS.
• When a mysterious, Halloween-themed attraction comes to the town of Bay’s End, everyone is dying to pay a visit in Edward Lorn’s THE SCARE ROWS.